1.31.2013

My Next Project...

This afternoon Juliette was napping and Alexis was fast asleep on the couch and I should have been cleaning/organizing/folding, but instead I was perusing Ruche.  :)  I came across this Sea Glass High-low Blouse.  I love it!  I feel like it could be the easiest refashion project, which is perfect for me since I am still honing my sewing skillz.  Stay tuned for the craft fail tutorial.  :)

(Check out the link for better pictures.)



Anchor by Mindy Gledhill on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited!! I need to get my sewing machine out again now that I am feeling better... Maybe this will be my first project.... Get that tutorial going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute top! You need to blog more about your sewing projects! ;) I should take my own advice also! haha

    ReplyDelete