8.16.2010

New Kid on the Block

I finally did it.  I finally got up the guts to start my very own blog!  Wow.  If you had told me a year ago that I would start a blog now, I would have scoffed.  No way!  Not me!  Well, I blame Aunt Tami.  She is the one who finally inspired me to do it.  Ok, some background information...  I have an extremely bad memory.  There are times when people will ask me if I "remember when...." and alot of those times, I don't.  I really fear that I won't remember all the "good stuff" when my kids are all grown.  So, as I was sitting and talking with Aunt Tami, we got on the topic of blogging.  I told her the only way I would ever blog is if there is an actual way to "save" the blog enteries.  To which she informed me that you can actually get your blog made into a book!  What?  When did this happen?  In an instant I was converted.  I could just imagine, down the road, when my kids are all grown *sniff* and being able to look back at my family memories.  I am writing a blog about every day life.... its challenges and rewards.  I plan to record those memories I don't want to forget and I am going to share the lessons I learn from just living life.   These are Natalie's Notes....  my notes on life. 

P.S.
As the title of this post suggests, I am a nubie at this blogging thing.  I don't have everything figured out just yet, but give me some time and... well, we'll see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment