4.09.2011

Give the Cat a Name



Let's face it, I am pretty emotional.  :)  I like to think it's because I am passionate...  I cry when I'm sad, yell when I'm mad, scream when I'm scared, and sing when I'm happy.  Well, yesterday was no exception.  I cried at the strangest things and just wanted to get swallowed up in my blankets until the day was over.  Nothing was right.  My toes still hurt from stubbing them twice and dropping a really heavy chair right on them.  :(

Today was different.  I didn't cry once.  I laughed and sang.  

First, I did a craft with my sister-in-law (sister-in-heart), Tasha.  It was fun, easy, and so nice to start the day doing something creative.  Then a bunch of us went to the zoo, which is always a good time... :) But the part I will remember the most?  Anthropologie with Cheryl.  :)  *I laughed until I cried!*  Just looking at the beautiful things made my heart flutter with happiness.  And the fact that Cheryl loves it just as much as I do... Well, I knew there was a reason we were sisters.  haha!  While there, I spotted this...
(Except it was the most beautiful royal blue you have ever seen.  The leather was soft as silk.  It gave me butterflies. ... So did the $350 price tag.  Ha!  Well, add that to my list of favorites.)  Speaking of favorites, here are a few more of mine...  (my "someday" purchases)...

Saddle "Running" Shoes
(Anthropologie.com)

Happy Face Ping-pong Paddle
(fredflare.com)

"Camera" Camera Case
(fredflare.com)

Nerd Shirt
NERD Bowtie and Glasses Pocket Ladies T-Shirt - Sizes S, M, L, XL
(Etsy: theboldbanana)

Breakfast at Tiffany's Pillow
Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffanys Pillow NEW COLOR
(Etsy: regansbrain)

The Cutest Little Girl's Easter Dress Ever
(pinkmarie.com)

"Tree of Life" Necklace
TREE OF LIFE Sterling Silver Necklace
(Etsy: burnish)

Wish Bone Necklace
Silver Wish Bone Necklace
(Esty: Popsicledrum)

That is definitely not "it", but that's it for now.  :)  It's like Tiffany's... 
Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Paul Varjak: Sure.
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name! 

It's like Tiffany's.  :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the Tree of Life necklace. So Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' cute. Taylor scored big time to find you. By the way, we have not shared our thoughts yet about the last bachelor! Strangely, I really liked Michelle.

    Anyway, you could totally sew that Easter dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....exactly! Tami's right...Taylor DID score big! Holly Golightly is so wise, huh? Just reading your post I feel like I have been to Tiffany's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like tiffany's and if I could afford it I would buy that bag for you.... I had fun yesterday- it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love anything Audrey Hepburn!! Glad you are a fan too.
    You could totally make the pillow. It is just a pillow form with felt silhouettes sewn on. Come to PG and we could have a sewing/Audrey fest!!!

    Love your posts.
    AR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name the day, Aunt Rhonda! That is my dream vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha one crazy lady....love the blogs and the nerd golf shirt, and yes you could sew the dress and the pillow....have fun sewing.....

    ReplyDelete