Today is this lady's birthday....
(HINT: not Sammy)
Here are some things I know and love about Sarah:
- She makes the best chicken/blue cheese dip I have ever tasted
- She has endured more than her fair share of horrible movies with me... :) (I still have not recovered from Elizabethtown).
- Her driving sometimes scares me.... at least you get there on time! :)
- She claims that she is "not crafty", but has come up with some really cute and fun projects for us all to do together.
- Her grandchildren absolutely adore her. (Just ask any of them... they'll tell you).
- She can take ingredients that seem like they could never go together and make them into something soooo delicious. (Curry goulash for example).
- She looks great in red.
- She has a MILLION pairs of shoes. :)
- She is so willing to help each of us with whatever we need. (Even if she ends up babysitting for one of us every day of the week.... )
- She tells really great stories...
- She is the glue.
I love this woman. I am blessed to have her... She teaches me a lot through her knowledge and example.
Sarah, a piece of my heart belongs to you. :) I love you and hope you have a great birthday.